Hello to all trivia enthusiasts out there. This is my first attempt on blogging and I want to share all my interests- literally all my interests and trivial pursuits! As my blogspot title implies- anything under the sun- from rock collecting, science, history, easy listening music, food to nature tripping, book worming to even toy collecting (even though I should have outgrown this considering my near middle age status). Let's see, I'll try to put in some pictures not just this verbose mumbo jumbo... here, a new found interest from Divisoria- bootleg Legos.
looking at awe on those dilapidated Vietnamese boats in El Nido's beautiful seascape
and again taking toy selfie shots on my "posable" Appleseed action figures.
If my thoughts could speak, I'm really such a big mouth. 'Times up for now... got to share more later. Thank you for visiting my amateur attempt at blogging. 'Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment